BFF RAMBLINGS: Confession of a shopaholic Part 1

18 Apr 2013

Confession of a shopaholic Part 1

I've been ask or should I say forced to write...haha joking ladies. 
They think i should start with things I know best which is none other than SHOPPING. Am not proud of saying this but I am a SHOPAHOLIC. well there you have it. my confession :)......I guess its in the DNA...hahaha

Well well...where and what should I start first as I have a very long list of obsessions. I think I shall start with my tudungs collection. Alhamdulilah Allah dah bukak kan my pintu hati to berhijab late last year. Finally I have the guts to cover my head. Frankly, niat tu dah lama. Hence, I've been collecting all sorts of tudung even before i start berhijab. Well..i let the picture do the talking...(mind you, this is not my entire tudung collection.. :P)


 Spring cleaning my tudung collection according to the type and size

 after rearranging it according to size and type

the spread...amongst others: cotton, chiffon

But among all, my favourite would be the collection from Al-Humaira Contemporary in Kota D'sara. Start berkecimpung when our beloved cik yatt dok promo..asking us to join for AHC (our initial for Al-Humaira) grand opening in KD.

kanak2 riang gumbira lepas dpt ceklat

final purchase from AHC

well picture above was my last purchase from AHC. not that i dont like their collections but mainly due to this: am starting my own hijab collection!!. so ladies, please visit & like my fb page & instagram: feminin sens. will start with my blog pretty soon...
so signing off....................................with ciptaan sulung from my very own brand...tadaaaaa...

wish me luck ladies!!
- ms shopa -  

1 comment:

  1. AHC dah hilang sorang folower tegar...Hahah..kalu tak ada sale je,tlg bukak pintu Ms Shopa nihh.

    Peh ni kita serbu FS la u ols!

    ReplyDelete

SeVen Hot Ladies Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign